Sunday, 1 February 2015

Clearly Creative: Candy Candle Crush

"You don't have to be creative... to be creative"



I recently decided I'd like to become a Partylite consultant, which means I get paid to go to parties - candle parties. It's so much fun and the perks are endless. The best perk of course is lots and lots of beautiful candle products.

I've now fallen in love with the Clearly Creative Elective Votive Trio, which you can fill with anything. Candy canes at Christmas, seashells for you bathroom, or coloured sand for your living room. I've decided I'd like to add a sweet splash of girlishness to my bedroom and have filled mine with buttons and candy. The only problem I'm now faced with, is every time I change my candle I can't resist popping a dolly mixture into my mouth!

Clearly Creative Eclectic Votive Trio: £35.95
Clearly Creative Eclectic Votive Trio: £35.95
All in all, they are very pretty when lit, and the best thing about them? You don't need to worry where they'll go when you redecorate! 

My verdict: 8/10

4 comments:

  1. Awww so pretty :)

    lucylovestoeat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy, I adore the whole range. They are so versatile for any style of decor.

      Delete
  2. how cute!

    Andrea
    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I've seen so many beautiful versions of these, but I love the sweets & buttons the most. X

      Delete